Whether you are new to making yourself dinner or you are just sick of eating Ramen noodles, here are a couple quick, easy and cheap recipe ideas to try. You can try these by yourself or share with your roommates.
1 lb. Ground beef (Could use ground turkey or omit for an vegetarian option)
4 cups mostaccioli, cooked, drained
1 jar (30 oz.) spaghetti sauce
1pkg. (8 oz.) Shredded Mozzarella Cheese
Parmesan Cheese (optional)
- Brown meat in large skillet; drain.
- Cook noodles as directed on box; drain.
- Stir in mostaccioli, spaghetti sauce. Spoon into 13×9-inch baking dish. Top with mozzarella cheese..
- Bake at 375°F for 20 minutes.
Serve and Enjoy! Can refrigerate leftovers for a couple days.
Ham and Cheese Crescent Roll ups
1 can (8 oz) Pillsbury® refrigerated crescent dinner rolls
8 thin slices cooked ham (8 oz) (Could replace ham with turkey or roast beef)
4 thin slices Cheddar cheese (4 oz), each cut into 4 strips (Swiss and provolone- also good options)
- Heat oven to 350°F. Separate dough into 8 triangles. Place 1 piece of ham on each triangle; place 2 strips of cheese down center of ham. Fold in edges of ham to match shape of dough triangle.
- Roll up each crescent, ending at tip of triangle. Place with tips down on ungreased cookie sheet.
- Bake 12 to 17 minutes or until golden brown. Immediately remove from cookie sheet. Serve warm.